U heeft nog geen producten in uw winkelwagen geplaatst.
The Honey Bee CPX from ESky is an upgraded version of the Honey Bee CP3 with a realistic appearance and very light fuselage making it a great RC helicopter in both performance and looks. The realistic fuselage doesn't affect the flying performance of this RC helicopter and the 6ch setup with collective pitch allows it to perform 3D aerobatic flight. The tail driven motor provides higher sensitivity and rapid response.
This model comes with the newly design 2.4GHz frequency RC system with advanced Spread Spectrum Technology and digital FSK (frequency shift key) coding technology. This offers many advantages compared to traditional transmitters.
ESKY also thought about quick access to the battery, and came up with the easily detachable fuselage (front part only), that can be taken off easily without any tools. This is a great and useful feature especially when flying outdoors.
The Honey Bee CPX is a very stable and relatively easy to control 6ch Helicopter. For those who enjoy flying this is a great introduction to flying a proper helicopter with collective pitch.
- Brightly painted scale fuselage
- CCPM collective pitch control system features stable flight and quick response
- Motor controlled tail rotor blade, good tail locking performance, easy to control
- 100% assembled and tested at the factory, ready-to-fly out of the box
- Main Rotor Diameter:540mm
- Weight:420g(including battery)
- 6-channel Transmitter
- 6-channel Receiver
- 7.5g Digital Servos(1.0kg.cm,0.1s/60°)× 3pcs
- "3 in 1" Controller(W/Gyro,Mixer,Receiver)
- Super 370 Motor + CN12 Motor
- 11.1V 1000mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Balanced LiPo charger