U heeft nog geen producten in uw winkelwagen geplaatst.
The main differences between a standard 6ch helicopter and this are:
- Belt driven tail - Unlike other models which have a separate motor on the tail this has a new belt driven tail system for precise aerobatic actions and more reliable performance. The tail system has a slipper clutch to help avoid damage if you crash it.
- Sturdier construction - The Ninja features a metal tail boom, strong fins and bulkier parts all round.
- Aluminium and carbon construction for strength and lightweight.
- Brushless motor - This powerful large current motor gives enough torque to pull off the most demanding stunts.
- Separate gyro etc - Most helicopters have an all in one mixer, receiver, speed controller and gyro. This is great for a simple radio controlled helicopter but for a stunt helicopter like this an all in one unit would not be enough. The Ninja therefore comes with separate high quality receiver/mixer, speed controller and Gyro making it highly adjustable and reliable.
- Upgradeable - The Ninja features upgradeable parts which are available from our upgrade section, the model can be kitted out with metal parts, and other enhancements.
- New 7 channel Transmitter.
What's the Ninja got to offer?
This all new Ninja 400 version has some major improvements and advantages over some other models in its class:
- New brushless motor and ESC for more power
- Skyartec's all new head lock gyro for sport flying and 3D acrobatics
- Digital servos
- New high-tech radio system
- Improved main frame. These upgrades all work together to give the Ninja 400 increased stability, power and accuracy as well as giving more direct control to the pilot.
- Completely assembled and tested at the factory.
- 120 degree ECCPM control system.
- New High-tech 6-channel RC system.
- High performance Heading Lock gyro is Capable of sport flying and 3D aerobatics.
- Digital Sub-Micro servos and Micro Heading Lock gyro offer precise and powerful control.
- Stainless steel fly bar, main shaft and tail shaft.
- High Performance 4500KV out-runner brushless motor used as the main drive makes the flight much stable and gives more power.
- Auto-rotation landing system.
- Precise control and hovering.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
- Ultra-tough and resilient but lightweight structure.
- Belt Drive System.
- High Inertial Main Blade.
- High Rigidity Iron Main Shaft.
- Full Ball Bearing & Metal Ball End.
- High rigidity alloy tail boom.
- High Strength Tail Stand.
- main rotor diameter: 580mm
- main motor type: BL 4500kv
- main body length: 550mm
- Average flight time approx :10min
- Flight Weight: 440g
- Battery type: 11.1V 1100mAh Li-Po
- Radio system: 7ch 2.4G
- Main Rotor RPM: 3000