U heeft nog geen producten in uw winkelwagen geplaatst.
The Belt CP V2 uses a belt driven tail rotor which is superior to the separate tail motor system used on entry level models. The helicopter has also been made stronger with a steel fly bar, main shaft and tail shaft along with a strong tail stand and shock proof iron landing skids. Ball bearings are used throughout instead of the normal metal bearings and a high inertial main blade is used to create even more lift. The included radio system is Esky's latest feature packed high quality 6ch transmitter with digital servos used in the helicopter for more precise control.
Available in MHz or Ghz
- Completely assembled and tested at the factory.
- 120 degree ECCPM control system.
- New high-tech 6-channel 2.4Ghz RC system
- High performance head lock gyro is capable of sport flying and 3D aerobatics.
- Digital sub-micro servos and micro head lock gyro offer precise and powerful control.
- Stainless steel fly bar, main shaft and tail shaft.
- 450 brushless motor, 25A brushless ESC and 3S 11.1V 1800mAh 20C Li-Po battery deliver incredible power and performance.
- Auto-rotation system
- Belt drive system
- High inertial main blade
- Shock proof iron landing skids
- Full ball bearings and metal ball ends
- Strong carbon fibre tail stand
- Length: 640mm
- Height: 230mm
- Main Blade diameter: 680mm
- Tail Blades diameter: 130mm
- Motor gear: 10T
- Main driven gear: 140T
- Tail driven gear: 110T
- Driven gear rate: 14:1:5
- Motor: 450 brushless motor
- ESC: 25A
- Gyro: New Esky headlock gyro
- Servo: Digital *4Pcs
- Transmitter: 6 channel 2.4Ghz
- Receiver: 6 channel
- Battery: Li-polymer 1800mAh, 11.1V, 20C discharge